My lovely followers

woensdag 23 mei 2012

Cute Cupid


In the Whimsy Magazine there was a feature to CASE a design.
And do you know the feeling when you see a card and you instantly want to copy everything and want to use it in your own design?
Well, I had that feeling with this card from Simonne and I was allowed to do so :-)
And I had soooooo much fun making it! Allthough I think her card is THE END and TO DIE FOR this one comes close looooool.

I took my post card stamp out of it's box again and I used so many different types of distress ink, you wouldn't believe :)

So without further ado, here's my supplies list

Stamp ~ Whimsy Digi (isn't he the cutest Cupid you have EVER seen??!)
and Sentiments from Whimsy too, cut out with the matching die and allignement tool
Colour medium ~ Copic Ciao Markers
Papers ~ My Mind's Eye
Stickles ~ Star Dust (wings) and Crystal (flower)
Punches ~ border punches from Martha Stewart
flowers ~ WOC
And a bit of distressing

If you pop over to the Whimsy Challenge blog, you will see that there is a theme set Vintage/Shabby Chic. I think my card fits the theme perfectly and please go have a look if you need some more inspiration (who doesn't?) or if you want to join the fun!!

Thanks for looking and leaving all your wonderfull comments!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Erg lief kaartje Evi!
    Groetjes Anneke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Mooi hoor! Toch nog eens een stempeltje bovengehaald? ;)

    xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hoi evi
    wat een lekkere romantische kaart met die verschrikkelijk leuke en lieve cupido,echt een kaart om trots op te zijn!
    groetjes van corry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ha Evi,

    wat schattig...er komt vanzelf een glimlach op je gezicht als je dit afdrukje ziet..

    Groetjes,
    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is so cute Evi!
    Hugs, Kelly x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen