My lovely followers

donderdag 12 april 2012

Crafting with kids



Today I don't want to keep you from the pictures of something my kids crafted before the Easter holiday.


With my Silhouette Cameo, I copied a design of this cute Easter bunny bags.


And look at what my kids made! All 25 of them :-) Aren't these things sooooo cute?
And off course I forgot to take a picture of my bunny, but I bet you would have picked it out in a sec ;)

Thanks for looking and I will be back soon sharing another card with you!

Love

3 opmerkingen:

  1. mooie konijntjes maken je kindjes groetjes mama

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh, wat een vrolijke boel daar!
    Ziet er altijd zo gezellig uit!
    Groetjes,

    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. hoi evi
    dat ziet er echt heel leuk en kleurrijk uit,heerlijk als kinderen zich zo kunnen uitleven:-))
    groetjes van corry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen