My lovely followers

zondag 9 januari 2011

Hidden journaling

Another Christmas baulb (I really love making these), but one with a twist.

You can take the ribbon and twist the card, so a hidden message appears. Surprise!
In case you are wondering what the little dots in the background are... I 'cuttlebugged' (is this even a verb?) it with my Dots die.
Add some faux stitching as well to make it look a bit more interesting.

And here's the inside... Another message and some room to leave a personal note.

And the backside. Really advertising my blog here. LOL.



Thanks for looking! Hope you like it.
And in case you got some inspiration of your own looking at my baulbs, I would love to see your creations as well.

Materials:
Stamp ~ Pipoos
Papers ~ Christmas Stack
Punches ~ Snowflakes (Pipoos)
Extra's ~ Cutllebug, white marker, black marker, ribbon
Template baulb ~ BoekenVoordeel

1 opmerking: