My lovely followers

zaterdag 8 januari 2011

Christmas in a baulb

After making a lot of Christmas cards, I thought: why not make something different next year? Like a card baulb you can put in your tree after recieving it.
After hard thinking how I was going to cut all these circles, I found a baulb template in a book store with a 30% discount. Yeah!

So this is the front of the card, using a lovely Whiff of Joy stamp. A paper doily behind the stamp and some doodles made with my Cutllebug, using a Whiff of Joy die.
Some flowers, eyelets and pearls and offcourse some Stickles to top it off.

I couldn't leave the inside as it was, so had fun decorating it as well. Used a circle maker (worth every cent because it leaves NO holes in the middle!!) and cut out some circles.
Stamped a sentiment on the top side with Distress ink (Faded jeans) and on the other half I decorated with some Pipoos snowflake punches.


And then the backside... If it wasn't clear enough. This is one hand-made card baulb! LOL

Materials:
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy and Pipoos
Colour Medium~ Copic Markers
Papers ~ The Christmas Collection
Punches and dies ~ Whiff of Joy Swirls - Snowflakes (Pipoos)
Extra's ~ Flowers, eyelets, pearls, paper doily
Stickles ~ Ice Stickles

1 opmerking: