My lovely followers

vrijdag 13 augustus 2010

I'm a sucker for red shoes


Got a little time to craft and came up with this card...


Decided to use my Derwent pencils again. It's been soooo long since I've used them and seeing all these details, I thought it would be better playing safe :) I also had more matching colours than my Copics LOL.
I'm starting to wonder why I didn't use Stickles here. Maybe I'll still add them...

I've followd the Sketch from Friday Sketchers, so would like to participate in the challenge:
Friday Sketchers ~ Sketch

If you like my cards, I would love if you became my follower!
Thanks for looking and leaving wonderfull comments



Card recipe
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy / Willow with Cocktail
Colour medium ~ Derwernt pencils
Flowers ~ Making Memories and E-line
Charms and pins~ Whiff of joy
Extra ~ Butterfly punch / pearls / circle cutter

3 opmerkingen:

  1. oh this is one beautiful card,hun love the flowers,you have used on this too great coulrs hugs cheryl xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aw yes, red shoes...probably not since I was three, but!!! I did have a lovely pair of dusty pink suede shoes. they were lovely and I was half the size I am now!! Lovely card!
    ((Lyn))

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Red shoes are just fab, makes you happy just to see them! Your card is gorgeous with great colours.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen