My lovely followers

maandag 16 augustus 2010

Christmas in the summer


Another card from me!!! Bought some yummy Christmas papers and couldn't wait to use them.
Allthough I still have some summer stamps waiting to be inked, I used this already coloured stamp. Not the best of my colouring, but I had it lying around allready :)
And with the temperatures here (it feels like fall here believe me!) it wasn't too hard to come up with a Christmas card.


I was rummaging through some text stamps and found this amazing sentiment that fits the card well.
I also made up for my non-Stickles-use from last time. LOL.
Not 100% happy with this card, but hey... At least I got creative again :)


Card recipe:
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy / Angel Henry House Mouse
Colour medium ~ Derwent pencils and colourless serpentine
Flowers ~ My stash
Charms ~ Whiff of joy
Extra's ~ Stickles/Brads/Ribbon my from stash and pearls
Punch ~ Leaf punch from Nellie Snellen (dies and embossing)

1 opmerking:

  1. well it looks great to me hun love that image,and those papers are just lush,hugs cheryl xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen