My lovely followers

vrijdag 16 juli 2010

Whiff of joy DT call


It's the 16the of the second month and this means... Whiff of Joy is having their DT call again!! I never miss one now that I own this AMAZING stamps!! Go check out Katharina's blog --> HERE <-- to find out 'which responsibilities and privileges await you' if you get chosen.

The theme is to make SOMETHING for summer using at least one Whiff of Joy stamp. I decided not to make a card, but a box...


An EXPLOSION box. The above picture shows you how the box looks if it is opened.

And here's a little twist. You can turn it inside out, so that nice stamp from the Happy Mail collection greets you on your desk.
Doesn't it look like she's writing a love letter to someone in the green grass of a parc with the sun all around her? I love my box!


And here you can see one of the sides. I stamped some flowers on a cardstock sheet and embossed them with green, to match my papers.

I'm setting a challenge for myself too... I'm going to try to make one thing a day for this DT call (except for the weekend, because then I don't have a lot of time LOL). As I don't own very much 'summer' stamps, it will be a challenge indeed to see what I come up with!

Thanks for taking a look at my creation and do go over to the Wiff of Joy blog and store, because there are some amazing things to be seen and sold!!


Explosion box recipe:
Papers ~ They were all from my scrap map, so no idea about most of them :)
Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy and clear flowers from??
Ribbon ~ Action
Extra ~ Green embossing powder together with my heat tool





4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow!!! What a phenomenal project. I adore your creation!
    Katharina xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh this is cool and especially that the image can be inside the exploding box or outside, just perfect
    Good Luck with the DT call
    Hugs Kate xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Cute box! Good luck with the DT call.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen