My lovely followers

vrijdag 23 april 2010

Happy birthday!




My dad is celebrating his fifthiest birthday. On this occasion I made a birthday card fit for him. I used every party mouse from Whiff of Joy that I could imagine that was perfect for this.
I used a tutorial from the weblog of Whiff of Joy, a three window card or how do you call it :)
With this challenge I can enter the blog 'A spoon full of sugar' where the theme is 'Happy birthday'!
The card stands proudly in the living room right now :)


Crafting supplies:
Paper: Some MME, some things from a cardstock I really can't remember the name :)
Stamps: Henry Mouse from Whiff of Joy
Extra: ribbon to hold the card together and cardstock numbers

1 opmerking:

  1. Wow what a great card. Love the colors and Henry mouse is sooo cute

    Thanks for playing along with us at A Spoon Full of Sugar.

    Hugs
    Tonje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen