My lovely followers

dinsdag 6 april 2010

Double Dutch - A sketch



And here it is... Another card for another challenge. I'm still hoping to win one of them one day... Ow well, keep creating. I've got a whole lifetime in front of me :)





This one is for the Double Dutch Challenge. It was a hard one. You had to follow a sketch (which I loved) and it HAD to be a ROUND card. I'm not a huge fan of round cards, but now that I've discovered easel cards... It's great to use another shape. So... Mission accomplished :-)

The card is a bit small... I putted everything together to find out that no magnolia stamp would fit. But have no fear... Whiff of joy is here! If you place an order over €50, you get a free unique stamp. Was I glad that I've got this one. It suits my card so well.






A girly girly pic of my roses and pearls. I love those little rose buds!


Thanks for visiting!


Materials:
Stamp: whiff of joy
Paper: MME, cardstock, DCMV
Flowers: stash, e-line
Extra: pearls from my stash
Colours: Copics

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten