My lovely followers

zaterdag 6 maart 2010

Christmas in March



I love the challenge blog Winter Wonderland. Here you can stock up for Christmas, so you don't have that 'last-minute-stress' at the end of the year.
This week their theme is 'Monochromatic Christmas'. I adore making card monochromatic and layering all those different shades of one colour. And I also love working with the colour 'blue' to do this.
I still had a coloured image (my very first take with the Copic Markers), so this card was made under 40 minutes (woohoe!).
I still had some scraps left, so I decided to decorate the inside of the card too.

Go check out their blog and the fabolous price they have to offer!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. aww beautiful card gorgeous image luv the colours, your colouring is fantastic, thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week, sue.xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fabulous card, especially in the time it took, I too love Monochromatic, so simple yet elegant..thanks for playing along at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen